The Fire Race boards are made with the same shape as the X-Fire V3 range: the great slalom range that collected countless victories on the racing fields in 2011! Nothing has been left out when designing these race winners. Countless design and testing hours has produced the best World Cup boards now built with wood and glass technology that will allow to keep the racing and performance feeling with a more durable construction technology. Feeling is believing. Try one today!
Recommended sizes: 34-42
7,49 Kgs +/- 6%
Pure race winning performance in an affordable construction. With this board I can almost keep up with Finian!
• Effortless gybing
• Earliest planing slalom boards in the business
• Sensational top-end speed in all models
• New scoop rocker lines for the 112, 122 and 135 that give increased control, lift and speed
• Revised cut-out designs for all boards from the 102 to 135, giving increased controllable lift with better acceleration
• Most comfortable footstraps on the market, a key to long hours on the water
• Forward angled mast track that fades into a moderate nose deck concave for increased control and weight savings
• Excellent and improved attention to detail on the sharp rails in the last 30cm of the tail for better water release and efficiency
PS/ HD Glass/ Wood sandwich skin on top and bottom with a Glass crossed fibers laminated in Single Shot moulding process.