Mixing amazing control with huge amounts of usable power, the Style Pro continues to make the impossible, possible.
Working closely with our top Brazilian team rider, Hugo De Souza, we worked tirelessly to provide the ultimate sail for modern freestyle. Continuing with our now mythical Power Luff zone, we worked on refining the luff curve to increase the body tension and improve stability.
The result is a fast, stable foil that ducks quickly and easily, and then explodes through the moves.
This is a sail for the pure freestyler. Whether it’s your first Vulcan or working on the latest combo trick, this sail guides you through the moves with ease.
SAIL SIZES: 4.0 / 4.4 / 4.8 / 5.2 / 5.7
|Model/size||Boom (cm)||Luff (cm)||Battens||Recom. Boom||Recom. Mast||Head|
|Style Pro MK5 4.0||153||380||4||-||RDM 370||Adjust.||21SP 344.0/354.0|
|Style Pro MK5 4.4||155||397||4||-||RDM 370||Adjust.||21SP 344.4/354.4|
|Style Pro MK5 4.8||157||410||4||-||RDM 400||Fixed||21SP 344.8/354.8|
|Style Pro MK5 5.2||162||427||4||-||RDM 400||Fixed||21SP 345.2/355.2|
|Style Pro MK5 5.7||175||439||4||-||RDM 430||Fixed||21SP 345.7/355.7|
• NEW Redesigned tack fairing
• NEW Head protection
• POWER LUFF ZONE – Wide luff tube and soft Dacron luff panel stretch when needed for huge power and explosion
• Customised printed X-ply – specific thickness and x-ply layup according to our demands, with the graphic sandwiched inside for long term durability
• Head curve – Reduction in the top batten length to reduce tip swing weight
• Cross panel construction – Using panel layout to give heavy-duty support along load lines