The revolution is here! RRD has developed the most exciting and performance driven range of slalom boards to ever hit the windsurfing market. The all-new X-Fire V4 sets a new standard in slalom sailing with the introduction of the ‘TT Tail’ ( stands for TORO TAIL ), the next generation of design concepts that will take the world by storm. A comprehensive design and testing program has produced 5 all-new designs that will be the market reference in 2012. One look at these racing machines and you will agree!
No fin delivered
+/- 6% 6,3 Kgs
RRD has developed the most exciting and performance driven range of slalom boards to ever hit the windsurfing market. Fastest boards ever produced in windsurfing. Period. One look at these racing machines and you will agree!
• Fastest boards ever produced in windsurfing. Period.
• TT Tail creates unrivalled control and stability, simply an amazing feeling on the water.
• TT Tail cleverly releases the wetted surface area drag underneath the back foot.
• TT Tail makes these new boards unstoppable accelerating away from the gybe mark.
• Increased wind range on all boards, especially the TT models. Better low and high-end sailing!
• New rail design = better gybing.
• Reduced volume and thickness in the nose = reduced weight and easier handling.
• Full-carbon laminations for the 114, 122 and 129. Super lightweight yet exceptionally strong.
• Revised scoop-rocker lines for all boards.
• Maximum attention and accuracy for individually tailored bottom shapes for each new model.
• Revised cut-out designs for all boards (98, 105, 114, 122 & 129), giving increased controllable lift with better acceleration.
– Technology for 129-122-114 : EPS / Full PVC 3 mm top and bottom/Biaxial carbon 100 grams on deck/80 Grams UD 80 on bottom / Custom made technology
– Technology for 105-98-90-80 : EPS / Full PVC 3 mm top and bottom/ 80 Grams UD 80 on Deck + Glass / 160 Grams Glass Bottom /Custom made technology