The FIREMOVE has always been the most wanted board in our range. Easy and accessible, once you step on it you’ll instantly feel confident. This year we have further improved the performance and versatility.
The outline of the new FIREMOVE V4 has been modified, creating a mix of a “retro style” nose and winger round tail in a very modern wide maximum width.
The rails have been thinned down, up to the point of being thinner than a Hardcore wave shape, a real boost in manouverability and foot steering ease.
The result is early planing, acceleration, manouverability and a lightweight feel over the water.
The new FIREMOVE FLIGHT 135 lts is a mix between a great freeride hydrofoil board and a super early planing freemove board. Its 85 cms of max width and a pronounced curved outline throughout the whole length of the board, make it a real modern “ONE FOR ALL” kind of board.
The new FIREMOVE V4 comes with the Tuttle Fin Box on all sizes. The 120 lts and 135 lts are equipped with a specific and reinforced FOIL BOX to ensure the best possible resistance during the use with hydrofoil.
- All sizes come with a new outline with wide winger tail and “retro style” pin nose
- The new 135 has been further enlarged in maximum width up to 85 cm to make it a proper compromise for both freeride hydrofoiling and a planing freemove board
- Specific hydrofoil resistant deep tuttle fin box on big sizes (120 lts and 135 lts) and tuttle fin box on small sizes
- Multiple straps set up: outboard for blast and jibe and for a hydrofoil use; inboard for added maneuverability
- Available in 3 technologies: the LTD, LTE and E-TECH:
- LTD: with Biaxial Carbon Innegra fibers deck and glass bottom
- LTE: single shot, wood deck and bottom
- E-Tech: HD glass epoxy skin on top and bottom with glass crossed fibers laminated in AST moulding process